Wednesday, September 18, 2013

First Letter from the MTC ( Missionary Training Center)

8/22/2013
Howdy Fambam!
Oh My Heart, I've been here 2 days already?  Time seriously flies! I'm learning so much and I wish there were more hours in the day to continue classes and stuff.  I'll write more on my p- day ( next Thursday)  but I LOVE my companion, Sister (Emma) Harris.  We're facebook buds already from the Omaha group.  Like the 1st words out of her mouth were " do you want to be best friends?" We are Perfect for each other. 
 
I'm learning to speak up more and say what comes to my mind.  It's scary but I need to be  bold now and suck it up if I want to get use to the mission life faster.  I Can do this!
 
My room is seriously Antarctica!  If I wasn't here for just two weeks, I'd ask you to send me Under Armour  and a whole sheep so I could knit myself some warmth.  Everyone keeps making fun of me for always being cold in class.  " Get ready for negative numbers plus wind chill"  *Laughs*
NO. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY!  But, I'm not going to complain about the cold anymore on my mission. (Well besides to y'all of course.  I have to vent to someone.)  Come what may and love it!
 
Food!  I'm going to lose weight because I'm starving and I'm the slowest eater around.  But Mom, I'm DYING.   Chips and Queso, candy, applesauce, bread, peanut butter and strawberry jam.  Something. Anything.
 
How are y'all?  Ready for school?  Summer 2013 was GR8 and I loved playing with y'all.
In only two days I'm learning and growing and wake up ( with so much sleep I'm in Heaven) so excited to know more. 
 
Sister Harris and I have an investigator tomorrow so we're going to teach him the 1st lesson because he doesn't have any religion and doesn't know if he believes in God.
 
Shout Out to your new Sister Teaching Assistant.... or something like that.  I'll get back to you on all that.
 
I love y'all so much and I'm having the time of my life. 
Smile, Share the gospel.  Be an example.  Hold Jake the cat for me. Eat a Cupcake. 

Love Always,
Sister Case
(isn't that SO cute!  I love my name.)

No comments:

Post a Comment