Thursday, March 20, 2014

EVERY DAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFFFEEE

March 17, 2014

Howdy fambam! Mom, I got your package! SO CUTE. Thank you soooo much. Sister Vogel and I are obsessed with our journals. And that plan of salvation kit? stop it. We used it for Grandma Eileen and she thought it was neat. (mom. she bought us Arby's and I ate all of it...well except the last bit of course...but MOTHER DEAREST. I ATE ARBY'S. Are you oh so proud of me?)
 
Happy St. Patty's day! Straight up-if you're not wearing green PINCH YOURSELF right now for me. You know who you are.....
 
What is this foxy song everyone speaks of?
 
SUE CAME TO CHURCH FOR ALL 3 HOURS. Yeeeehawwwww. Her baptism will be this Saturday! She. Is. The. Sweetest. I love her SO much. Confession Session: I LOVE when she prays. I love to sneakily open my eyes to watch her. Brother Witt's face is just beaming and it's the most tender thing I've seen since tinder. (hahaha that was a joke...) And Sue moves her hand while she talks and prays. So when she prays it looks like she is straight up having a convo with God. I just want to cry every time she prays b/c it is so heart felt. She can't wait for them to go to the temple and be sealed and they want us to come back for it! Brother Witt is Santa--straight up.
 
Every week I continue to look back at the week in amazement at all that has been accomplished and can only constantly thank my loving Heavenly Father. It's gotten to the point where after some miracle just happens, Sister Vogel and I will look up at the sky and ask, "What are you planning up there?" MIRACLES. HAPPEN--not just once in awhile but EVERY DAY. I have never had more joy in my life before. Yes, Cocoa Bean and Dimples bring me happiness but once my cupcake is gone I'm secretly sad, but the mission--OH MY HEART. THE MISSION BRINGS SO MUCH JOY I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT. This week there were a few nights where I realized I hadn't stopped smiling basically the whole day. There were a few times I started to tear up while we were driving because I was SO HAPPY. I've always wanted to serve a mission since I was little but I never realized how incredible it would be. Yes, it is hard at times, but "I can do hard things." WE ALL CAN. "Let go and let God." "Keep calm and pray on." Pick your own little saying, stick it somewhere, and remind yourself that YOU can help people #comeuntochrist just as much as any missionary with a cute little name tag. Right now I am a full-time representative of Jesus Christ, but we need all of the part-timers--YOU--to help. YOU find, we teach. I would encourage each of y'all to sincerely pray for guidance to who needs the gospel of Jesus Christ in their lives. Pray for courage. Pray for boldness. Pray for missionary opportunities and I can PROMISE you that they will come. And this invitation is for EVERYONE. If you are not a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--it doesn't matter! Everyone needs peace, hope, love...JESUS CHRIST AND HEAVENLY FATHER. Will you commit? 
 
I love this gospel. I love being a missionary. I am soooo happy like can you lose calories from smiling so much? Because I would weigh -7 pounds because I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS WORK. I'M IN LOVE- I'M IN LOVE- AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT.
 
Share this gospel and smile. Let today and the next day and the next day be the best day of your life.
 
Love Always,
 
Sister Case
 

No comments:

Post a Comment