Saturday, May 10, 2014

Moo Cows and Miracles

May 5, 2014

Howdy fambam! How was y'alls week? Elder Weston hahaha he seems like a gem. And s/o to Elder Adams! I'm so happy he came and talked to y'all! How was the concert? And thanks so much the for banana bread! Hulga has been oh so happy :)
 
We had interviews with President this week. He is SOOOO inspired it's insane. He's helping me become fully consecrated and I just love him!
 
Well I just love cute Columbus because random things always pass through town...animals, airplane parts...random objects. It's fun. WELL this week we were at a red light right next to a big truck of cows...and next thing we know, a special cow raises his tail and starts spraying our car with nasties. Needless to say, we were screaming and it seemed like the longest red light of my life....let the good times roll.
 
 Church was oh so grand! The spirit was SO strong during sacrament when people were sharing their testimonies! And our less actives that came bore their testimonies. Oh my heart it was so tender. Miracles are happening.
 
Since my interview I have been trying my hardest to begin being consecrated. It will be a slow process but we have already begun seeing miracles! I'm striving to use the atonement in my life and praying for guidance and strength constantly it feels like--but I'm rewiring my brain for the better! I've been thinking a lot about God's will, and I know that His way is the only way. I can't do things the way I want to because that won't get me anywhere. "There's surely somewhere a lowly place in earth's harvest fields so wide where I may labor through life's short day for Jesus, the Crucified. So trusting my all to thy tender care, and knowing thou lovest me, I'll do thy will with a heart sincere: I'll be what you want me to be." I'll go, say, and be what my Heavenly Father wants  me to be. I want Him to put me to work and mold me for the better! I've had quite a few humbling experiences lately and I'm so thankful for them. I love this work and the trust that Heavenly Father has in me to teach His special children.
 
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE Y'ALL ON SUNDAY!!!! XOXOXO
 
Love Always,
 
Sister Case
The Witt's Cat.
Fishing on P-day.
Hailey  and Natalie
More fishing fun
Cornhuskers!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment