Monday, June 16, 2014

Be Still My Soul

Monday June 16, 2014

Howdy fambam! That's my jam lately. I realllly like that song. So apparently there were tornadoes and what not...but Sister Frisina and I like completely slept through it! And the trees next to our window snapped in half...but hey I'm alive. I used to be a light sleeper but this whole missionary things wipes me out every day hahahaha tooo funny. Like 90 mph winds and nada....woof. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO GRAM AND ELDER MCALLISTER. HAVE A GREAT DAYYY. How was girls camp?!

 

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY AGAIN. Golly I love being on a mission! Father's day was lovely! It really helped me to see how much our HEAVENLY FATHER LOVES us. I decided to give Him a break from all of my struggles and just say gratitude prayers all day yesterday and it was such a humbling experience and I so realized HOW MUCH He truly does for me. And it was tender to show others that we all have a loving father in our lives: GOD. I love my Heavenly Father so much! He is so kind and loving and FORGIVING. He wants each of us to succeed in life and to learn and grow as much as we can!  And He just wants to help me be a better ME. I'm so grateful that He let me come on a mission and let me come to NE! I love Him! And since I couldn't give my own daddy a hug yesterday, I tried to give all of God's children a hug for HIM. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY HEAVENLY FATHER.
 

I LOVE Y'ALL! HAVE SUCH A GREAT WEEK. What have you learned in your scripture studies?

xoxoxo

Sister Case

No comments:

Post a Comment