Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Time flies when you're sharing the gospel

Monday September 8, 2014

Howwddyy!! How are y'all?! S/O to getting on last week to find out that NIKKI RAE GOT BAPTIZED. OH MY HEART I AM SO HAPPY AND I STARTED CRYING.(my British friend from BYU that's on the tennis team--y'all met him at a BYU basketball game. Love you Nikki! soooo happy for you!)  OMH you saw Hudson Lights? Stop it. I've never really ever heard them...but I've heard Keith..and he's a Vocal Point member...--well they are all VP members--and we all know how much I'm in love with them...so needless to say I FREAKED OUT.

It's randomly starting to get cold....don't do this to me! I'm straight up begging for it to not happen YET. but then other days it's suppperrrr humid. like you get out of the shower and you're allll sticky for the rest of the day. Honest, I love it hahaha. Okay enough weather talk. I'm not THAT awkward..yet.

Familysearch.com is doing this really neat thing where they can locate your pioneer ancestors and it's only up for just a tiny bit longer so GOOOO SEE ITTT. seriously it's sooo neat!

President Weston wants each companionship in the mission to give out at least one Book of Mormon every single day. Some days we get it...some days we don't,...some days we give out 2. We're trying! Last week 265 copies were given out through out the whole mission! That is so great! The Book of Mormon is taking over NOM. Speaking of that gem of a book--need a video to watch? Don't have a family home evening lesson planned out yet? Have no fear--Sister Case is here! (solid ring to it.) We watched this video at zone conference and holy Hannah my love for the Book of Mormon grew even more! PLEASE PLEASE WATCH. Pray before and after too. I can promise you that you will feel the spirit testify to you that the restored gospel is on the earth and that the Book of Mormon is true. That it's another testament of Jesus Christ. You will feel peace and love from our loving Heavenly Father.

August came to church again AND young womens! Please keep them in your prayers. Baby steps but I love em :)

I just want to bear my testimony with this quote from our favorite person, Mr. Walt Disney :)
"Whatever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again. And they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do."

I like to think of that quote as being an example. a member missionary. a worthy priesthood holder. People totally watch every single thing that we do, so we need to make sure that we are on our best behavior and have the light of Christ shining in our eyes. Because through that example, others will want to know of the happiness that we have in our lives and will want to bring their friends along to know of the restored gospel here on the earth. Stick out and make a difference. Something I'm realizing is that it's easier to be normal and complain and be miserable. There are not that many happy people in this world anymore and sometimes it's nicer to just go with the flow and say negative things or get down in the dumps. Who wants to be normal anyways? I'm weird and I love it. I snort when I'm scared. I don't finish the last bit of my food. I sleep with a stuffed animal. oh wellllllll. Because I know that I'm a daughter of God and that He loves me. He loves each of us! And that in itself is something to be happy and smile about. Be an example!
Statue at Kanesville Tabernacle

I love this. I'm on a little spiritual journey thingy right now--and when I've figured this all out I'll tell you all about it :) But I'm finally becoming me and I'm just so happy. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. He is the perfect example.

Shine and share your testimony!

love always,

Sister Case
Birthday Breakfast at the Trail Center
 

No comments:

Post a Comment