Saturday, November 1, 2014

EMPTY NESTERS

October 6, 2014
 
Howdy fambam! OH MY HEART I LOVE CONFERENCE AND I NEVER WANT IT TO END. Golly, was that great or was that great? I love lists and I'm so thankful for the guidance and direction that was given to us to be better disciples of Jesus Christ. And I loved that they kept quoting my favorite scripture! Helaman 5:12.---

12 And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall.

It is SO important that we keep our foundations strong and sturdy. Family prayer and scripture study is ESSENTIAL. Family Home Evening every week! Attending the temple regularly. And how we need to constantly be feasting on the words of Christ. So what are y'alls plans to create a stronger foundation? Baby steps are still steps in the right direction :) As long as we try--in the best way we know how--Heavenly Father will accept our efforts. I KNOW that to be true. Start out small and great things will come to pass. I love y'all!

Soooo I'm sick. Like I feel like a zombie! But it's my 1st time in over a year on the mission of getting sick...so I guess I'll take one for the team. But Heavenly Father is blessing me and I love Him! Like all morning I'll just want to crawl in a ball and play dead...but the second we walk out the door I'm alive and awake and have the same pep in my step. But once it turns 9 pm I turn into a pumpkin and I feel like crawling to the front door. So He is saving my little bottom. Sister Cragun and I are both down for the count. So aka we're going insane we feel like.....hahaha we are literally losing our minds....but it's fine. We love sharing the gospel so chin up! (but....if you could pray for us that would be great....because we are living off of Kleenex, airborne, and Nyquil.)

MY BABY GIRL LEFT FOR BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS. She is officially in Taiwan. So sad but she's going to rock it out there. Love that gem!

Hahahaha so I'm officially a missionary....this new sister was asking me get to know you questions and her face the entire time...priceless.
1. If you could have anyone play you in the movie of your life, who would it be?
-literally I couldn't think of anyone. Like I felt bad for trying to even think of a single actress. I know nothing of this world now. Ohhh wellll

2. If you could live in any time period, which would it be?
-THE PIONEER'S.

3. Who is someone that you admire and look up to?--and it can't be anyone in your family--
-President Weston or Thomas S. Monson.

yepppp she loved those hahahaha YAY FOR BEING A MISSIONARY! YEEEHAWWWW.

We saw Angelica again this week! I lovvveee herrrrr! She is pumped for her baptism! Pray for her please! And she's coming to fhe tonight! (have I told you about that? we get to go every week with our ysa ward and the other one in a different stake. SO fun! Last week was capture the flag and this week we are doing glow in the dark ultimate Frisbee! Like is a missionary supposed to be having this much fun and playing with people all the time? YSA! YSA!)

We have this other guy named Isaac that we're teaching and he really wants to get baptized too. The ward is totally up for coming on team ups so it's oh so lovely. The only hard part is when we're teaching a guy and we need a guy fellowshipper--but then we need a public place because we can't go into his house without another girl and then there are just toooo many people. But all is well. We're working on it :)

And JAKE. I love Jake. He likes to wear cowboy boots. And when he talks, he sounds like Hunter Hayes. I'm a fan. haha but he really wants to strengthen his testimony in Christ and knows he could be doing more and wants to be a better person. We have 3 gems that we're teaching and I love them!


Missions are hard but they are SO WORTH IT. I love it. And even when things go wrong, I know that as I'm just inviting and doing what I can, that Heavenly Father will work His perfect magic timing for everything else to fall into place. I know this church is true. I know that the Book of Mormon is true without a doubt!

"Oh how praying rests the weary...don't forget to pray." I love prayer and through it, I am strengthened.

I love y'all!

Sister Case

                             See ya laters to the old district!
 
     This man was hitting on us and gave us these masks b/c Ebola is apparently coming...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment