Sunday, December 29, 2013

In the words of Eloise: IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE EVE!

December 23, 2013

HOWDY FAMBAM! Okay so around 11 is the time I think? Honest...I have no idea where we're skyping....maybe Gjet's? But hakuan matata is will happen! and It's only for 40 minutes max so NO CRYING ALLOWED.
 
OKAY SERIOUS TALK. WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THAT 1D HAD A NEW CD? ANTI S/O TO EVERYONE READING THIS RIGHT NOW.
 
Random fact: there are 40+ missionaries in our stake out here. How many do y'all  have? Our mission has reached its limit! How crazy fun is that?! Watch out NE, we be commin for ya.
Moving into the Spicer's for Christmas.
 
The mission is the biggest mind game EVER. Satan knows how to get into our heads and we have to train ourselves so that we can beat him. He knows our potential just as much as Heavenly Father does and that is why he wants us to fail. We've been having to move around a lot since the Peschkies didn't want us living with them while they were gone and so it would take an hour to get into town one way and we've had meetings and goodness marie it's been stressful. A bunch of our investigators feel like we've abandoned them and Tanya and Barb are sooo mad at us that they don't want to get baptized anymore and even Sylvia is ignoring us! Our Stake President came last week and told us that Satan was using contention in the stake to pull everyone away from each other. AND IT'S WORKING. But Sister Dumont and I cried it all out and we're ready to go this week! There's just not enough time in the day to see everyone and we then feel terrible and wooooffff. But I know it will all work out. I need to trust in Heavenly Father more than ever now.
 
I was reading and D&C 88:68 totally hit me: ".....for he will unveil his face unto you, and it shall be in his own time, and in his own way, and according to his own will."
 
Heavenly Father will make everything work out because it's all up to HIM. DUH. His own time, way, and will. Goodness He is the best. Now I have to learn patience. We all know how that goes for me....but hey that's why I'm on a mission! To learn and grow and baby step my way to becoming like Christ!
 
I love y'allll sooooo much! I can't wait to see you! No crying. Time cannot be wasted. But AHHHH OMH I LOVE Y'ALL AND CHRISTMAS AND THIS TIME OF YEAR AND I'M JUST SO HAPPY EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE HAS DITCHED US B/C HEAVENLY FATHER WILL TAKE CARE OF IT ALL. Do my best and God will handle the rest. XOXOXOXO
 
SISTER CASE

No comments:

Post a Comment