Saturday, April 12, 2014

Rebels With A Cause

March 31, 2014

Howdy fambam! Tomorrow is April? Say whaaattttttt? This week is transfers so send anything  to Omaha please. Cross your fingers that I get to stay here with Sister Vogel (since we all know what happened last time we were together. Rude.) And I can't believe I've officially had my call for one year now! Yee to the haw.
 
Anti s/o to Zach Siegriest for NOT TELLING ME THAT DOBA MADE 2 NEW QUESOS. My mind was blown.
 
Hey. All you kiddos going home for the summer (like what? A whole year of school is almost over?) I'll need your home address's pretty soon! So start sending those gems to yours truly please.
 
I am currently learning how to knit a scarf. Aka it's a sneak attack to get into a less actives home every week. #stateside
 
I'm just oh so happy and loving life! Why? Because I now KNOW that it is possible to be who Heavenly Father knows we can become AND IT'S THROUGH THE ATONEMENT! I'm really trying to be more converted to the Lord and each day I grow closer and closer as I rely on my Savior. I was reading Mosiah 3:19:
 
 For the anatural bman is an cenemy to God, and has been from the dfall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he eyields to the enticings of the fHoly Spirit, and gputteth off the hnatural man and becometh a isaint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a jchild, ksubmissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father.
 The footnote for saint caught my attention because it says NEW! I can become NEW through the atonement of Christ! I have so much love and feel so much strength. I can become my potential because of the atonement! Christ wants so desperately for each of us to be the amazing person that He knows we can all become, so He died for us. The Savior knows us. He remembers each of us from  pre-earth life, so He knows all that we can become and He wants to help! He KNOWS I can become something greater than I even think I can become for myself. He knows me and He knows my strengths and my weaknesses. He knows what I need to help push me along. HE BELIEVES IN ME. I've always loved Jesus, but it finally hit me how much I truly do love Him. He's my older brother and best friend. I am so grateful for Him and all that He continues to do for me.
 
"We're all at different places on the path. But we can work together to help each other 'press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God, and of all men." ~Carole M. Stephens
 
We truly all are at different stages of our path. #don'tcompare. And as we HELP ONE ANOTHER we push both of us farther on our own individual path without even noticing it. I know that as I turn outwards to help others, I'll be helping myself in the process become the vision that the Savior sees in me!
 
Good golly I just love it all. Oh and OMH Val and Carlos committed to being baptized for April 26th! I love this gospel. Naturally I must say I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY and I love that each new day is a time to grow closer to God.
 
Be bold and brave and share what you know to be true! xoxoxos!
 
Love Always,
Sister Case

No comments:

Post a Comment