Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Ca*Pow

December 15, 2015

Howwwdddeeeeeee. How are y'all? So fun to see all y'all for the concerts. Y'all looked all snazzy. AND SISTER ALEXIS JANE ANDERSON I LOVE YOU AND WELCOME HOME BABY BOO BESTIE. This week was crazy. CRAZY. My companion left me and then I found out my apartment was getting shut down so we needed to clean and move out and we were practically at the trail center all week so we hardly could see anyone and woof. But all is well. I have survived another one. So many sisters went home again and I just love and miss them all. Sister Lelle left me. Ughhh. Shambled life, let me tell you. So I was put with Sister Powell for a few days b/c her companion went home as well. Funny thing--we're actually real deal companions! So you can just call us Ca*Pow! from now on.
We shall accept it. She is the cutest thing in the world! She's from the Tri cities in Washington and she's been out for about 6 months and I'm her 2nd companion. I'm still at the trail center and I'm still in Cold Springs! Life is oh so grand. The only sad part is that with so many sisters leaving the mission I was released as a Sister Training Leader...and let me tell you--I was oh so sad. But it was a great learning experience for the short 6 weeks and I'm learning lots from it all ready. It's really just all in how you look at it, so I'll be positive about it all. All is well!

Stacey Vance and I sang this song in sacrament. It was way hard...but I think it went okay? what else....Oh. I basically got dumped this week and had my heart ripped out. (Yep, I'm still dramatic old me.) We had our final lesson with Angie and it was truly awful. Stacey was with me (while Sister Powell was on team ups in her old ward) and we talked things out. Satan is so mean! She wanted to read up on all this anti stuff and she didn't even try to talk to other active members and I just bawled the whole way home afterwards. She said she would still come to activities and things but she didn't want to be a part of the church anymore. On a positive note.....this random guy called us saying he just got home from his mission in Hungry and had a friend that wanted to know more about the church and wanted to meet up before heading out to Utah. *s/o to Mitch Young forever and always* So we now have this super cute girl named Sara that we're teaching. So all and all it was a rough week--but God still gives us miracles and knows how to show His love for us. True gem.

And can I just say that I love the trail center! I had some INCREDIBLE tours this week and every single time I'm there I gain a stronger testimony that God hears and answers prayers and is mindful of each and every one of us. The Spirit is the true teacher and I'm in awe at times at the things that are said. The Trail Center gallery is truly like a portal. They enter in at Nauvoo and are changed by the time they reach Salt Lake--JUST LIKE THE PIONEERS. I can't wait to tell you all of the wonderful miracles I've witnessed at that special place.

Oh and some people have been asking me what I want for Christmas--and all I really want is for each person to write their testimony on whatever is dear to their hearts. I grow from others testimonies and would love to read them!

I love y'all soooo much. I just love my Savior and all that he does for me each and every day.

xoxo,

Sister Case
State Pizzas with Sister Howe
Sister Powell... My true Homie
Besties :)
NOM FamBam
Elder Sadler and Sister Powell
Volleyball Gangeroo


The Dream Team


 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment