Saturday, August 23, 2014

Lead Kindly Light

August 4, 2014

Howdyyyy!!! How was Snowbird? AND OH MY HEART I CAN'T BELIEVE Y'ALL ARE GOING TO SWIG WITH THE VOGELS. I AM SO HAPPY.

This week was pretty great! We had exchanges and that always does wonders for my soul and testimony. I'm so grateful for Sister Smith and Sister Dumont! I talked to Sister Dumont about choices and happiness. I haven't been happy for awhile now but I felt like I wasn't CHOOSING to not be happy, but I wasn't being willing to change at the same time. I love the talk Manner of Men. I read it this week and it really put things into perspective for me. This week I tried to be more loosey goosey. Let the Spirit guide and have faith and confidence that every little thing would work out the way it needed to--and it was hard! But I was less stressed and more happy. It's incredible what can happen when we put our trust in Heavenly Father. OH. and at the dinner with Sister Dumont in Kearney, this little boy in the family got to choose who said the prayer. With a straight face he points at me and says, "THE CAGE." hahahahahaahhahaahahha so you can all start calling me that if ya want :) xoxo

Our members are beginning to see the vision of missionary work! We had 2 members give us referrals for their friends this week and they both seem like they could really progress! One of them we met on Saturday and she came to church yesterday!--Chantel-- and She committed to be baptized! The other came over for dinner with us--Shelia-- and the Kisters and she is so sweet. I'm just so excited and you can tell that these members that are having THEIR friends listen to the lessons want it sooo bad for their friends and are such great fellow shippers!

OH MY HEART I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT BILLIE NEXT WEEK. SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND. She's like 40 years older than me...but ehhhhhh we're kindred spirits.

We sang Lead, Kindly Light in church yesterday and that song just hit me so hard! The words truly touched me. I just want to allow Heavenly Father to lead me! I want His will to be my will! I want to be so focused in on the mission and so I'm taking a look at my life and this week I'm going to see what I can sacrifice to be more consecrated. Heavenly Father is incredible and I'm so grateful to be on a mission. I'm working on being more grateful. Do you have any suggestions?

Have a great week! I love you!
Love Always,
Sister Case
I got to go dumpster diving for some service...yeeehawwww
I have like 102 million picutres I need to send.... I'll work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment